In Poland > Proceedings history > Case against Rainbow Tours
Case against Rainbow Tours
Action brought by one of the members of the group, acting as a group representative against Rainbow Tours S.A. with te registered seat in Łódź
A action for payment for a price reduction due to the group members receiving a lower-quality substitute service from the defendant as a result of improper performance of the contract for the provision of tourist services, consisting in failure to perform the program in accordance with the contract, and for receiving benefits of a lower standard than provided for in the contract, and also for the payment of compensation for non-pecuniary damage in the form of the so-called lost pleasure of rest.
16 group memebers
Proceedings are finally and valid concluded.
- The hearing of 30 May 2019
- Order z 18th December 2018, XVIII C 590/18 – order to provide information to the Minister of Justice in order to include in the list of group proceedings
- Decision of the Regional Court in Poznań XVIIIth Civil Division of 3rd December 2018, XVIII C 590/18 – announcement on the initiation of group proceedings
- Decision of the Regional Court in Poznań XVIIIth Civil Division of 10th August 2018, XVIII C 590/18 – hearing/examination the case in group proceedings
- Statement of claims filed on: 13th April 2018
To learn more please go to the Cookies PolicyZamknij