RULES OF USE OF THE ‘KUBAS KOS GAŁKOWSKI ADWOKACI – SP. P.’ SP. K. WEBSITE
1. These Rules (hereinafter: ‘Rules’) constitute the rules mentioned in Article 8 (1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (i.e. JoL of 2017, item 1219 as amended) “Kubas Kos Gałkowski – Adwokaci sp.p.” sp.k. with its registered office in Krakow.
2. These Rules determine the rules of use of the Law Firm’s Website defined below, in particular the rules of use of the services defined below.
3. These Rules are available free-of-charge on the website at: http://classaction.pl/ and may be accessed by any User in the form allowing for its fixing, storing, and retrieving each time.
The capitalised terms used in these Rules shall have the following meaning:
Law Firm – “Kubas Kos Gałkowski – Adwokaci sp.p.” sp.k. with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Rakowicka 7, 31-511 Krakow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the Regional Court for Krakow – Sródmieście in Krakow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the NCR no. KRS 0000368063, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Law Firm’s Website – the Law Firm’s website located at the following address: http://classaction.pl/;
User – an entity that is a natural person, legal person, or an organisational unit without legal personality using the Internet and the Law Firm’s Website;
Service recipient – a User who uses the service;
Service – each of the services provided by the Law Firm by electronic means via the Law Firm’s Website, defined in sec. 5 hereof;
Newsletter (Kubas Kos Gałkowski Newsletter) – the information selected by the Law Firm regarding legal regulations (changes in law in particular) and events related to the Law Firm sent in the form of an email message
Group proceedings – proceedings on pursuing claims in group proceedings, in the meaning of the Act of 17 December 2009 on Pursuing Claims in Group Proceedings (uniform text from 2018, item 573);
Group member – a member of a group in group proceedings;
Group representative – means the group representative, in the meaning of Article 4 of the Act of 17 December 2009 on Pursuing Claims in Group Proceedings (uniform text from 2018, item 573).
Terms and Conditions for Provision of Services
1. The provision of Services by the Law Firm is free of charge.
2. The provision of Services shall be performed according to the rules described herein.
3. The Law Firm shall have the right to cease to provide the Services at any time, temporarily suspend the provision of Services, or change (in particular limit) the scope of the Services or the manner in which they are provided.
4. The Law Firm shall not be liable for defective work of the Services due to causes non-attributable to the Law Firm, including technical causes (e.g. tele-information system interference).
The User shall be prohibited:
a) To post content on the Law Firm’s Website or introduce into the tele-information systems used by the Law Firm which:
– violates the unconditionally applicable provisions of law, good practice, or infringing upon any third party rights;
– is capable of causing interferences with the operation of the Law Firm’s Website of its tele-information systems (including as a result of their overload); in particular, using or introducing any software capable of or adversely affecting the operation of the Law Firm’s Website or the tele-information systems used thereby;
b) Providing false, misleading, or outdated information or data (including the User or third parties’ personal data);
c) Copying and fixing the content posted on the Law Firm’s Website, in the Newsletter, and in the Law Firm’s other materials used at provision of Services, unless it is clearly stated otherwise in the content of the Rules.
d) Disseminating untrue information regarding the content posted on the Law Firm’s Website, Newsletter, and in the Law Firm’s other materials used at provision of Services.
Types of Services
In compliance with the Terms and Conditions determined in these Rules, the Law Firm provides the following services:
a) Sending the Newsletter;
c) Search engine.
1. In order to receive the Newsletter, it is necessary to:
a) Click on the ‘Join the Newsletter’ window located on the Law Firm’s Website;
b) Provide the email address to which the Newsletter is to be sent and express consent to the sending of the Newsletter to that address;
c) Activate the Newsletter by clicking on the link found in the email, which will be sent to the address indicated in compliance with point a) above.
2. Activating the Newsletter shall mean:
a) acceptance of the provisions of the Rules;
b) expressing consent for the processing of personal data in compliance with the Rules for the processing of personal data by Kubas Kos Gałkowski.
3. The Newsletter shall be sent to the email address provided upon subscription to the Newsletter.
4. The frequency of Newsletter and its content shall be at the Law Firm’s exclusive discretion.
5. The Service Recipient may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in the messages sent by the Law Firm within the Newsletter.
6. No information included in the Newsletter should be treated as an offer in the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code or as legal advice.
7. The processing by the Law Firm of personal data in relation to the Newsletter service is indicated in the Rules for the processing of personal data by Kubas Kos Gałkowski document.
1. With the help of the ZPZ service, Group members, whose interests are represented by the Law Firm in specific Group Proceedings pursuant to an agreement on procedural representation, which the Law Firm concludes with group Representatives, receive access to information and documents, regarding the course of the proceedings.
2. This service is free of charge.
3. Access to the service is limited. The service is available solely for Group members of Group proceedings, whose interests are represented by the Law Firm in specific Group Proceedings pursuant to an agreement on procedural representation, which the Law Firm concludes with group Representatives.
4. The condition for using the service is logging in to the service with the help of the individual login and password received from the Law Firm. Logging into the service is equivalent to acceptance of the provisions of the Rules.
5. The service user may browse, copy and download all the documents and information placed in the ZPZ service by the Law Firm, and also include own documents and information in the fields designated for this purpose. The service user is under obligation to maintain confidentiality in terms of all of the documents and information, which they obtained in relation to using the service.
1. With the help of the Search Engine, the User can browse through the content collected on the Law Firm’s website with the help of entering keywords with are connected with the content, which the User is searching for. The Search Engine makes a selection of the content collected on the Law Firm’s website and searches for results connected with the keywords entered by the User.
2. This service is free of charge.
3. Access to the service is unlimited.
In order to correctly use the Service, it is necessary to possess (depending on the type of the Service):
b) An active email address account;
c) Software allowing the opening of pdf. Files.
1. In the event of the incorrect operation of the Service, the Service Recipient shall have the right to lodge a complaint by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com.
2. The complaint shall contain a description of the emergent issue and the Service Recipient’s email address enabling the Law Firm to reply to the Service Recipient’s complaint. The Law Firm may request the Service Recipient to provide additional information necessary to process the complaint.
3. The Law Firm shall reply to the complaint within 14 days as of the date on which it obtains full information regarding the problem as indicated in point 2 above.
Changes to the Rules
The Law Firm hereby reserves the right to change and amend these Rules at any time.
Changes to the contents hereof shall become effective at the moment the modified version of the Rules is posted on the Law Firm’s Website unless the Law Firm posts on the website a communication indicating the date on which the change to the Rules shall become effective.
1. These Rules shall be governed by the Polish law.
2. Polish law shall apply in the scope unregulated hereunder.